Sunday, August 9, 2009

I love to make gifts for friends and family.

I was talking to a friend recently about my plans for making and selling aprons. She told me the type of apron she would like. She wanted a certain size and a flap on the front to dry her hands. As a surprise, I made this apron for her as a gift. I also put a pocket under the flap to hold recipes & such. I hope she likes it.

I will be mailing it tomorrow and I hope it brightens her day when it arrives. Nothing like getting a good surprise in the mail now and then.


My friend received her apron and loved it! It is so much fun to surprise a friend with a gift.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is the most beautiful apron I've ever seen. And, such a wonderful surprise! I can't wait to start cooking!!!

    ReplyDelete